The main house dates from 1891. It belonged to the families Jovanović and Varničić from Stublo. The house is divided into two rooms – ''house'' and ''room''. ''House'' is without attic and windows, with earthen floor. The central place in the ''house'' was the hearth – rectangular or circular surface covered with two stone stone pillars (prijeklada) about 35 – 40cm high, built in at the edges of one of the shorter sides of the fireplace. The hearth was used for food preparation and it was a gathering place for all the members of large family. The hearth is also a ritual site of the house, where the most important family rites took place and the ceremonies related to significant national holidays.
In the room of the main house there is a table of a specific form on which the festive meal is set. On other days it is packed and moved under the soffit on the south side of the house in order not to occupy space in the room. The room has interesting interior shutters on the window openings that do not have wings or glass, but are pulled to the side so that light and fresh air could enter the room.
Below the room, there is a cellar used as storage.